Saturday 31 March 2018

Last day of Sale-a-bration 2018

Although there's only a couple of hours left of Sale-a-bration here in New Zealand, I made this card yesterday and I rather like it, so I want to share it with you.  I was having 'technical difficulties' with my blog yesterday, and I couldn't post it.  So, here it is for you today.



It's understated, yet I think it's a nice card that would be good for either a male or a female.

I used the Eclectic Expressions Sale-a-bration stamp set, and I started with the Whisper White Thick cardstock, and then a layer of Night of Navy cardstock.  Another Whisper White layer, and here I used Smoky Slate ink and Night of Navy ink for the circles.  I just love the little circle made up of all the tiny dots.

Then I stamped the sentiment onto more Whisper White cardstock, and used the Triple Banner Punch to shape the end.  I cut a layer of Night of Navy cardstock to layer behind the sentiment.

Working to get the sentiment and the layer behind it even was a bit of a mission! Thankfully I had plenty of spare scraps of both cardstocks.

I adhered both of the sentiment pieces to the card front using dimensionals to pop it out a little and highlight it.

Even though this stamp set retires at midnight tonight (it's currently 10.30pm here), I think I'm going to make a few variations of this card for the various men I give cards to.  My sons might even like it (but probably in brighter colours) to give their friends on their birthdays too.

If you live in New Zealand, and would like to purchase any of these products, please click on the pictures below, and you'll be taken straight to my online shop.  You've only got 1 hr, 20 minutes left to get the stamp set though, FREE with a qualifying $110 order.

I hope all New Zealanders enjoy the extra hours sleep that daylight savings ending brings us tonight!

Take care,
Andrea

Product List
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig