Tuesday 20 March 2018

Sweet Soiree Memories and More - What Will You Stamp #160

I'm entering this card into a challenge - the What Will You Stamp #160 challenge - the theme is Sweet Soiree.  This is a stamp set I don't actually have, but what I do have is the 
Sale-a-bration product - the Sweet Soiree Memories and More pack.  

I keep meaning to be a better memory keeper than I am (I even have an app on my phone to print photos off for next to nothing, and I still don't do it enough!).  What I love about the Memories and More system is that you can use the cards for memory keeping, but you can also use them to make quick but gorgeous cards.



This card is the complete opposite of the one yesterday - it took almost no time to put together. 

I started with an Old Olive base, and added a mat of Fresh Fig.  The card with the flowers on is exactly how it comes, however I did cut the heart card down a little so it fitted better on the card.

I then finished with the Burlap ribbon, and used the Fresh Fig Sheer Ribbon to tie it all together.

The inside of the card is this:

Again, this was one of the Sweet Soiree cards that I cut down slightly, and makes the perfect accompaniment to the front of the card.

Including the clean up and choosing the card, this one only took around 10 minutes - which is massively quick for me as I'm a relatively slow crafter!

Measurements
Cardstock
Old Olive - 14.9cm x 10.5 cm
Fresh Fig - 14.4cm x 10cm

That's literally all I measured!

I hope you've enjoyed my quick card - if you'd like to purchase any of the products I've used to make this card, please click on a picture below, and you'll be taken straight to my online store.

Have a great Wednesday!
Andrea


Product List
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig