Thursday 22 March 2018

Whole Lot of Lovely #TGIFC151

This is my entry into the TGIF Challenge 151 (#TGIFC151). We had a very cool picture to inspire us - here it is:


I always find it interesting that when the Mini Catalogues come out, I start to favour those products, those papers.  Today I went back to the annual catalogue.  We've only got three months left of the Designer Series Paper, so I decided to use this one - Whole Lot of Lovely

Here's my card:

All three pieces of paper on this card are from the Whole Lot of Lovely Designer Series Paper pack.  I love these colours, and of course the way they coordinate.

Measurements will be further down, but I started with a card of Whisper White Thick as the base, and used a piece of Tranquil Tide on the front, embossed with the Sparkle embossing folder.

Next I cut three pieces of the Whole Lot of Lovely paper, and shaped the end of each of them with the Triple Banner Punch.  I'm finding myself using this punch quite often - I love the different angles it gives to a card. 

I stamped the sentiment (from the Beautiful You stamp set) in Tranquil Tide ink onto Whisper White cardstock, then cut it out using an oval from the Stitched Shapes dies.  If the Triple Banner punch is my go-to-punch, then the Stitched Shapes dies are my go to dies.  I think the faux stitching looks fantastic, and it adds a layered look saving me from having to make another layer.  I love these as a way of finishing off a project. I adhered these to the card front with Dimensionals.

I finished off with the White Perfect Accents. All done, and nearly all packed away of my dining table! (It will all be away before the children get up for breakfast, or at best I'll find greasy fingerprints over everything).

Measurements
Cardstock
Whisper White Thick - 14.9cm x 10.5cm
Tranquil Tide - 14.4cm x 10cm
Whisper White scrap

Designer Series Paper
Whole Lot of Lovely - 5cm x 9,5cm; 3.7cm x 8.5cm; 2.5cm x 7.5cm

If you'd like to purchase any of the products I've used to make this card, please click on the pictures below. You'll go straight to my online store, where you can shop for each of those products, and heaps more beside.

Only 9 days left to get nearly $400 worth of free Stampin' Up! product when you join up as a demonstrator, with NO obligation. I'd love to have you join my team (the Absolutely Awesome Crafters), so message me and I'll give you all the details.

Take care, and I hope your Friday is a good one!

Andrea


Product List
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig