Tuesday 13 March 2018

Going a little masculine today!

Sometimes you just need a card for a male - and Stampin' Up! have the most fantastic suite for you right now.  It's their True Gentleman Suite, and it's got paper, ribbon, embellishments and more.  Everything you need in fact!

Here are some cards I made that will show you the same 'recipe' with a few changes can make quite a difference.
































As you can see - the same recipe, but 4 different cards.  Don't you just love the paper?  There's something for every guy in your life - be they young or old!

On the first three cards I used a base of Night of Navy cardstock (I love that colour), and on the fourth picture, the pipes on the paper has a brown base, so I used Chocolate Chip cardstock.

I cut the True Gentleman Designer Series Paper to be 5mm smaller than the card front on all sides.  I stamped the sentiment on Very Vanilla cardstock, as I think that goes with the colours better. I used the Tailored Tag punch to cut out the sentiment. I finished with 3 of the True Gentleman buttons on each card, using the Liquid Multipurpose Glue to stick them to the Designer Series Paper.

One of my personal challenges this year is to spend some time decorating the inside of the card.  I didn't do too well with these ones, but at least I stamped a sentiment inside!

Another quick and easy card for you - anyone could make these!

If you'd like to purchase anything I've used here tonight, please click on the photos below, and you'll go straight to my shop.

Finding it hard to go past the joining up special at the moment?  You spend $189 and you get nearly $400 worth of product FREE - all your own choice from the catalogues.  Well, don't go past it - email me and we chat about it!

Take care,
Andrea



Product List
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig