Thursday 29 March 2018

Picture Perfect Birthday Card

I was wandering around in Pinterest the other day, and saw a card similar to this - I didn't write down who's it was, so I can't give credit.

What it did though was made me look properly at the Picture Perfect Birthday stamp set - although I'd noticed the ability to make birthday candles on it, I had missed one very cool thing!



You can see clearly in this photo that all of the candles made in the Berry Burst ink colour, actually say 'Happy Birthday'!  How cool is that!

I started with a piece of Whisper White Thick cardstock, and then cut a piece of Picture Perfect Party Designer Series Paper.  Whisper White cardstock is the front of the card.

It took me quite a while to stampk as I wanted everything even.  I know I didn't quite achieve it.  One day I'll have the Stamparatus Stamp Positioning Tool, and it will make it easy to make this sort of thing absolutely perfectly!  Check out the information about the Stamparatus here in my website. We'll be able to order it from 1 June...I'm very excited by that!

Anyway, I stamped the candles alternating between Tranquil Tide and Berry Burst, and I did the candle flames in Daffodil Delight.  The senitment is in Tranquil Tide again.

And there it is - all complete.  Trying to line everything up took me the longest time, but apart from that (or once I get the Stamparatus), this will be a really quick card to make.

On a different subject, I have discovered that as I've learnt more about blogging, the length of the name of this blog (www.andreamearslovestocraft.blogspot.com) is a real pain in lots of different areas.

I'm aware that I don't have terribly many followers at this point (!), so I'm going to change it tomorrow to www.stampsandrea.blogspot.com.  This is neatly in line with my email address (stamps.andrea@gmail.com).  I'm hoping to redirect from the old name to this one, but just in case that doesn't happen, please google it.

If you'd like to purchase any of the products I've used to make this card, and if you live in New Zealand, please click on the pictures below and you'll go straight to my online shop, where you can shop to your hearts content!

Thank you so much for reading my blog, and I wish you a peaceful Easter - two extra days off is a bit of a treat!

Take care,
Andrea

Product List
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig