Thursday 8 March 2018

Hope Your Day is Magical Part II

I've had the day at home today with two sick children (gastro bug), so I haven't had time for very much!

I actually made this card a few days ago, and I'm sure you will see the similarity to the last card I posted - I wanted to show how much a card can change with just one small thing being different (like the Designer Series Paper in this instance).

Here's today's card:

I started with the classic New Zealand card size - the front of the card a piece of Berry Burst cardstock that is 14.9cm x 10.5cm.  I cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock that measured 14.4cm x 10cm. Next came a piece of Picture Perfect Party Designer Series Paper measuring 13.9cm x 9.5cm.  I also cut another square to use later on of the sheet with the donuts on (I'm never sure, is donut spelt like that or like doughnut? Maybe it depends on which country you are in).

I cut a square of the Berry Burst cardstock with the Layering Squares, and a piece of paper with my favourite donut on it a slightly smaller size.  I also had four small pieces of Bermuda Bay cardstock that I used under the corners of the Berry Burst square.

I adhered the donut square on top of the Berry Burst, but off set it gently.

Next I cut another shape of Berry Burst cardstock, and a slightly smaller piece of Whisper White that I stamped the sentiment on with Memento ink.

And that's it - all together, just like that!

If you'd like to purchase any of the products I've used in this card, and you live in New Zealand, click on the pictures below and you'll go straight to my online shop.

If you'd like to join Stampin' Up! as a demonstrator, to get nearly $400 worth of free product until 31 March, and 20% off anything you buy for the next 3 months, contact me on stamps.andrea@gmail.com and we can chat about it.

Have a good day, and don't work too hard (good thing it's Friday!)

Andrea




Product List
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig