Monday 19 March 2018

Birthday Memories

I saw a great card somewhere recently that was made with the Picture Perfect Party Designer Series Paper, and I decided to CASE it (Copy and Share Everything). I decided to change it up a little however, and made it from the Birthday Memories paper.

This paper has its own dies that come with it, but today's project didn't make use of them.



I went into this card thinking it would be quite an easy card to make - and it wasn't exactly hard, however it was very fiddly.

I had to try and make the different elements the same sort of size so it would look alright...and of course I found as soon as I started cutting into this paper that I wasn't able to get a clean image - there were other images close by that I couldn't cut out.  In the end I decided that the other images added character!

My card base is Whisper White Thick cardstock - I like the weight of it when I am adding a fair bit to the card. Measurements are at the end of this post.

I used a piece of Old Olive that I adhered to the front of the card, then I placed each picture on the card.  I stamped the sentiment on some usual weight Whisper White cardstock.  I stamped it in Pacific Point ink as that's the main colour on the front. The sentiment is from the stamp set Birthday Delivery. I used the Triple Banner punch to cut the end of the sentiment. 

And that's it - sounded simple!  I have a feeling that this may well be the only card of this type I ever make!

If you would like to purchase any of the products I've used below, please click on the product pictures, and you'll go straight to my online shop, where you can shop to your hearts content!

Measurements:
Cardstock: 
Whisper White Thick - 14.9cm x 10.5cm
Old Olive - 14.4cm x 10cm
Whisper White - scraps

Designer Series Paper:
Various sizes

I hope you enjoyed this short post, and that it sets you up well for a great Tuesday.

Andrea

Product List
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig