Sunday 25 March 2018

A bit more from Memories and More

I've made another quick and easy card using the Sweet Soiree Memories and More cards - I think you'll agree, it's a lovely card to send to someone you love. These cards are only available until 31 March. They're FREE when you spend $110.



I started with a Fresh Fig card (measurements below), and placed a mat of Old Olive on top.  I then placed two of the Memories and More cards on, and finished off with a quick wrap of the Fresh Fig sheer ribbon.

That's it!  How simple is that! I'd be very happy to receive this card in the mail though - wouldn't you?

Measurements
Cardstock
Fresh Fig 14.9cm x 10.5cm (once folded in half)
Old Olive 14.4cm x 10cm
Ribbon
Fresh Fig Sheer Ribbon

If you live in New Zealand, and would like to purchase any of the products I've used to make this card today (or any other Stampin' Up! products), please click on the pictures below, and you'll go straight to my online store.

Sale-a-bration is only on for 6 more days.  For every $110 you spend in your order, you can pick one free Sale-a-bration item. See here for details. This is only until 31 March.

The other amazing special that runs until 31 March, is that you can join Stampin' Up! as a demonstrator, and receive nearly $400 worth of free product, all for $189.  Again, this is only good until 31 March.  See here for more details.

Well, that's it from me.  I hope that you've enjoyed this blog, and it's motivated you to go get yourself some of the Sweet Soiree Memories and More card pack.

Take care,
Andrea


Product List
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig