Thursday 15 March 2018

Case The Catty CTC169



This is my entry into Case The Catty (catalogue) number 169.

This week the theme is 'Sale-a-bration' and we can CASE anything from either of the Sale-a-bration catalogues. If you're new to Stampin' Up! you might not know what CASE means.  I know I saw it several times before I asked (easy once you know!).  It means Copy And Share Everything.

The idea is that you can either make a direct copy of another project, or you can twist it and make it your own, or you can be inspired by one of the catalogue pictures, and go from there.




I'm quietly falling more and more in love with these pandas - they're perfect for almost any birthday ocassions.  I've made a card that is inspired by the middle one above.

Here's my card:



I started with a cardfront of the Whisper White Thick cardstock. I then used a piece of Real Red cardstock (all sizes further down this page), then adhered a piece of Petal Passion Designer Series Paper to it - I'm finding this paper really versatile, and last time I used it I coloured it in.  This time however I left it black and white.

I stamped the panda onto a large scrap of Whisper White Cardstock, and then cut it out with the largest circle from the Stitched Shapes framelits. You'll cut off the balloon from this stamp, but that's ok.

Next I used the Balloon Bouquet Punch to cut a balloon out of Red Glimmer Paper (I found the smaller balloon looked better), and used dimensionals to adhere that to the balloon string.

I then cut out the word Celebrate from the Celebrate You Thinlit Dies.  This set (although Sale-a-bration) is going to be available in the Annual Catalogue that is released on 1 June - not too long to wait if you miss it during Sale-a-bration.

I finished off the card with 3 Rhinestone Basic Jewels - they're not that easy to see in the picture, but they are there!

Measurements
Cardstock:
Whisper White Thick - 14.9cm x 10.5cm
Real Red - 14.4cm x 10cm
Whisper White large scrap for the panda
Real Red scrap large enough for 'celebrate' to be cut out of it

Designer Series Paper:
Petal Passion

Punch
Balloon Bouquet

Ink:
Memento Black Ink

Thinlits:
Celebrate You

Embellishments:
Red Glimmer Paper
Rhinestone Basic Jewels

Join the Case The Catty Facebook Group (click on the image below to go there). For the first time you'll need to click on the "Join Group" button at the top. After you're added you can vote for my creation!

If you'd like to purchase any of the products I've used today, please click on the photo's below and you'll be taken straight to my online shop.

If you live in New Zealand and have any Stampin' Up! questions, feel free to contact me and ask!

Hope you have a good Friday
Andrea


Product List
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig