Sunday 11 March 2018

Back to Picture Perfect Party Paper!

Ooh - I've  been creating quite a bit with this paper today - I had help from Master 11 and Master 8 as we were making cards for their grandparents birthdays (their birthdays are only 18 days apart, so we celebrate them together...as 82 year olds they don't mind!).

I'll share these cards over the next week or so, however today I've entered another sketch challenge - this one comes from CAS(E) this Sketch, and it was just the type of sketch I like - simple and with lots of room for your imagination.  This is the sketch for this week's challenge:

See what I mean - lots of scope to use whatever set and whatever paper you like!

This is my entry into this challenge:
So simple, but I think it looks just great!

The card itself is the standard New Zealand size card in Whisper White, and I've cut a piece of the amazing paper Picture Perfect Party.  Don't you feel like you could open those gifts?  I love that they're wrapped with Stampin' Up! paper!

I then stamped the sentiment onto Vellum, with Night of Navy ink. The sentiment is from the stamp set Picture Perfect Birthday.  

I then cut a piece of Berry Burst card stock, and adhered the vellum to it.  I used glue dots to stick the vellum down, and tried to hide them under the ink, however I know you can see a couple of them.  Next time I work with Vellum, I'm going to try sponging the whole back of it with the Liquid Multipurpose Glue (also known as tombow), as I've read that that dries clear and as it's covered the whole of the piece of vellum, you can't see the adhesive from the front. 

I used the SNAIL to adhere the card with the sentiment onto the card front, and Voila!  It's done.

This is the card I've been giving to demonstrators who sign up under me along with their wee welcome to my team gift pack.  I think it's the perfect card for a new demonstrator.  And my team is called 'Absolutely Awesome Crafters' so the sentiment fits that nicely, too!

If you live in New Zealand, and would like to join my team, please email me and we can discuss - now is the perfect time to join as you will get nearly $400 FREE product when you join, and you pay only $189.  Tell your friends and join as a group - you won't regret it!

If you'd like to purchase any of the products I've used to make today's card, (and you live in NZ), please click on the pictures below and you'll be taken straight to my online shop. Feel free to shop to your hearts content!


I hope you've enjoyed reading about my card - we're about to head into Monday here in NZ, so I hope whereever you are your Monday is gentle on you!

Take care,
Andrea

Product List
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig