Friday 13 April 2018

Waterfront Class - the final card

Hi! Thank you so much for stopping by!

This is the final card in my waterfront series - the last card we made at class a few nights ago.  This is another card that I can't believe I made.  It's a case from Lisa Tedder, but I still made it with my own little hands!

This was not an easy card, by far the most complex I've attempted, but it's completely gorgeous and I've even made a couple more today as I love it so much!



Isn't that stunning?

Rather than try and explain it in a very long post, I'm going to suggest you click here to go to Lisa's video.  You can see that I made some changes, however they were rather accidental!

This was another popular card at my card class, but it did take a long while to make.  I had two sponges per colour, so two people could sponge at the same time, but it still took ages. Luckily I had 3 people cancel on me so I only had 4 people at the class.  I should have only made two cards and we would have had a hope of finishing on time!

Would you believe, I've also never coloured the Rhinestone Jewels before?  These ones (in all four corners) are coloured with the dark Bermuda Bay Blends - and I love the gentle shade of blue - they really finish off the card.

If you live in New Zealand and would like to purchase any of the products I've used today, click on any of the photos below and you'll go straight to my online shop.  

It's Friday evening here in NZ, and I'm really looking forward to my weekend! It's the start of the school holidays, and we're heading away for a few days, so I might miss some blogging - I'll be back soon though!

Take care,
Andrea


Product List
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig