Monday 9 April 2018

Daisy Delight - Makes a Lovely Notebook!

I've been busy decorating hard cover note books today, A5 size (New Zealand sizing - the same size as a standard card before it's folded).  If you're in New Zealand, I got these at the Warehouse Stationary.

I've seen plenty of examples of decorated notebooks on Pinterest - so I thought I'd try my hand at it. I've essentially CASE'd (Copy And Share Everything) it from stampwithpaperpanda.blogspot.com, however I've changed it up a little from there.



As you can see, there isn't terribly much to this decoration - there is the Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper, there is the Daisy Delight stamp and punch bundle.  Add the gold faceted gems, some Whisper White Cardstock, and the Brushwork Alphabet stamp set, and you're all done.  

I haven't put dimensions here as it depends on the dimensions of the notebook, but you can see the proportions well enough here to CASE this yourself if you are so inclined! A couple of notes though - because this is going to be used more than the average card, I used Fast Fuse Adhesive - it's stickier so should last longer.  And after curling the petals of the daisy back slightly, I used 3 dimensionals stuck one on top of the other so they would continue to curl.

If you live in New Zealand, and are interested in buying any of the products I've mentioned, click on the pictures below and you'll go straight to my online shop.

Thanks for reading my blog - I hope you enjoyed it!

Product List
Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper
$23.50
Daisy Delight Photopolymer Stamp Set
$36.00
Daisy Punch
$38.00
Gold Faceted Gems
$10.75
Brushwork Alphabet Photopolymer Stamp Set
$55.00
Whisper White A4 Card Stock
$19.25
Fast Fuse Adhesive
$15.00
Stampin' Dimensionals
$7.25
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig