Tuesday 3 April 2018

Myths and Magic - #Case the Catty172

I thought I'd have another play with the Magical Day stamp set - prompted by the theme for 'Case The Catty' challenge 172 which is the Myths and Magic suite.



This is my entry for this card - I was aiming for something gentle and whimsical, but I think I fell a little short!

I used the Magical Day stamp set - that's Very Vanilla I'm stamping on.  Measurements are below. I stamped in Memento Ink, which I think began to run a little with the liquid from the blender pens (and that's me being brutally honest as you can't see it in the photo!)

I tried to add a gentle green 'mist' to the right of my wizard, but it doesn't quite look like that.  I did the green in watercolour pencils, and then used the blender pen to blend it a little.  I then used Wink of Stella, which of course doesn't show up in the photo.

I'm definitely going to work some more with this set, and I really really need to practice more with the watercolour pencils.

That's it - a very plain card.  I love the Pacific Point cardstock I used as the mat to the Very Vanilla - it just leaps off the page, doesn't it?

Measurements
Black cardstock - 14.9cm x 10.5 cm
Pacific Point cardstock 13.9cm x 9.5cm
Very Vanilla cardstock 12.9cm x 8.5cm

Wish me luck for the Case the Catty Challenge!
I hope your Wednesday goes well - I was lucky enough to have Monday off, so today has felt like Monday all day and I'm a bit confused, but I'm sure I'll be over it by Friday!

Take care,
Andrea


Product List
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig