Sunday 29 April 2018

Happy Birthday Gorgeous!

I have several aims in my crafting style - one is to use embossing folders more.

I love how they give immediate texture and interest to backgrounds.  They're so easy to use, I'm not quite sure why I don't already use them a lot!

Today's card is made using the Sparkle embossing folder.  I think it makes the Crushed Curry background really pop.



As you can see, I started with a black card, standard New Zealand size, and then a piece of Crushed Curry cardstock slightly smaller.

I stamped the lady and the sentiment onto Whisper White, using Memento ink.  I found that Memento ink takes a little longer than the others to dry, so it pays to leave it a few minutes before colouring the lady.

I used the Water Colour Pencils to colour in her hat and dress.  I then cut black pieces that were slightly larger than the Whisper White, and adhered it all together.

A birthday card to give a good friend - I'd be happy getting this in my mail box...I'm sure you would be too!

If you live in New Zealand and would like to purchase any of the items I've used to make this card, please click on the product pictures below and you'll go straight to my online store.

If you're thinking that you'd really like to purchase some of these products, but they're more than you'd like to spend, consider joining as a demonstrator.  You pay $189, and you recieve $285 worth of product.  You choose everything - including the $96 worth of free product.  For the next three months, or as long as you remain a demonstrator, you will get 20% off anything in the catalogue.  There's no obligation - you can drop at any time. You still get to keep all the products you've ordered.  If you'd like to know more, check out my 'Join My Team' tab above. If you live in New Zealand, I'd love to have you join my 'Absolutely Awesome Crafters' team!

Take care,
Andrea

Product List
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig