Sunday 8 April 2018

OnStage Swaps - I can finally show you!

I was very lucky to attend OnStage yesterday along with one of my Absolutely Awesome Crafters team members!  It was so much fun - the new catalogue is A-ma-zing, and my wish list is ridiculously long!

I took along some swaps like many of the other demonstrators - it's a fantastic part of the OnStage experience - it's great to get ideas from other demos.

Here are the cards I made for my swaps:

         
               


I started with a card front that was 14.9cm x 10.5cm, mine were either in Night of Navy or Berry Burst.

I cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock that measured 14.4cm x 10cm.

Onto this I started placing the washi tape.  These tapes come in a pack of 5 (you can see I only used 4 of them on my cards - this is because the fifth tape was quite a light colour and it didn't show up on the Whisper White cardstock very well.

I then cut a heart out using the Sweet & Sassy framelits, and placed that on the area where all the tapes crossed.  I put this on the card using dimensionals.

Next I stamped the sentiment (from the stamp set Sure Do Love You)  along the top piece of washi tape.  I stamped this in Night of Navy or Berry Burst ink.

While this is a very simple card, I was thrilled to use some washi tape.  I always like the idea of washi tape, and I buy it as I think it's lovely and I fully intend to use it...but then I never do.

So, here's a quick and simple card that uses up some of my stack of washi tape, so I'm a happy camper!

If you live in New Zealand and you'd like to purchase any of the items I've used today to make this card, please click on one of the pictures below and you'll be taken to my online store, where you can shop for everything you can think of for your card making and scrapbooking needs!

Thank you so much for stopping by and reading my blog - I'd love if you left me a message - a message is like a hug for the blogger!

Follow me if you'd like to hear more from me - I aim to blog every day, but I probably managed about 28 times per month approximately.

Take care,
Andrea


Product List
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig