Saturday 28 April 2018

Love What You Do

This is my first card made with products from the 'Share What You Love' suite.

This suite is being released early for customers - you can buy various versions of the suite from 2 May!  Click on the pictures at the end of this post after 2 May, and you'll find all the details on my website.

I CASE'd (Copy and Share Everything) this off a card I saw on Pinterest, but there was no name saved with it.  If it's yours, please let me know so I can give credit where credit is due!



I started with a Powder Pink card, and cut a piece of Share What You Love Designer Series Paper to act as a mat on the card.  I then cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock slightly smaller again (measurements below).

The background 'splodge' is a stamp - I love that I can make an arty looking splodge! I stamped that in Powder Pink ink, then I stamped the flowers and sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black ink.

I used Cherry Cobbler light and dark blends to colour in the flowers.  They are a little darker than I envisaged, but I think they look great.

I then wrapped a piece of Fresh Fig sheer ribbon around the card, and added some of the Share What You Love Artisan Pearls.

I love this suite!  The Designer Series Paper is a double pack, and each piece is almost a card weight.  It's probably not quite as heavy as the Painted With Love Designer Series Paper, but would still be perfect for making 3D items such as boxes and bags.  It also has some silver foil shot through some of the patterns - just gorgeous.

Measurements
Powder Pink cardstock - 10.5 x 14.9cm
Share What You Love Designer Series Paper - 9.5 x 13.9cm
Whisper White cardstock - 8.5 x 12.9cm

I hope this inspires you to consider this beautiful new suite - remember you can purchase it from May 2 - not long now!


Product List
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig