Sunday 22 April 2018

Beautiful You

This stamp set (Beautiful You), is one I fell in love with as soon as I saw it, and it remains my favourite stamp set after 18 months (I've only been crafting for 2 years, but still...it's my fav!)

This card is CASE'd (Copy and Share Everything) from a card that Mary Brown did - I changed the colours, but I think it's absolutely gorgeous.



I started with a Whisper White card base, the standard NZ size (14.9cm x 10.5cm). I then cut a mat of Sweet Sugarplum that was 12.9 x 8.5cm, and a piece of Whisper White (for stamping) that was 12.4 x 8cm.

I stamped the lady in Smoky Slate.  The next part I found the hardest.  I know the theory behind masking, however I'm not very good at it!  If I had a black marker it would have been easy, but I didn't, so it involved using a post it note that got covered in black ink.  Never mind! I coloured the words with Sweet Sugarplum, Dapper Denim and Emerald Envy (using up the retiring In Colours), then I used the Enamel Dots in the same colours.

So apart from the masking (which is not easy for me), this was a lovely, easy, quick card but I love the clean and simple lines of it.

If you live in NZ, and would like to purchase anything from my online store, please click on the pictures below and you'll be taken straight to my online shop.

I hope you've enjoyed this card, and you can see just how easy it would be to make  yourself!

Take care,
Andrea


Product List
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig