Thursday 26 April 2018

Tranquil Tulips - and I use up some of my washi tape!

Do you struggle just a little to use washi tape?  I buy it because I love it, but then I end up never finishing it (in fact, I'm lucky if I even start it!)

Today's card is using the Tranquil Tulips set - this retires at the end of May, so I want to make sure I use it lots before it retires.



I started with a piece of Basic Black cardstock, and I cut a piece of Whisper White to be the card front.

I then stamped the  tulip onto another piece of Whisper White cardstock, using Berry Burst and Tranquil Tide inks, and used the largest Stitched Framelit Oval to cut out the tulip.  

I sponged around the edge of the oval.  The stitching doesn't show up in this photograph, however in real life it looks great.

I then used the washi from the Basics Set 1 washi tape (the pink ones) and put them artfully on the card.  Once I had done that, I used dimensionals to adhere the oval to the card front, and just snail to attach the layers.

Tomorrow I'm going to blog a completely different way of using washi tape for something not card making or scrapbooking related - I use it in my 'other' job. Make sure you come back to check it out!

If you live in New Zealand and would like to purchase any of the products I've used tonight - please click on the pictures below and you'll go straight to my store.

It's been great having your company for a few minutes - leave me a message if you like this post - I'd really appreciate it!

Take care,
Andrea


Product List
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig