Wednesday 25 April 2018

Clean, Simple and Beautiful

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you enjoy this post!

I keep coming back to this stamp set.  I love the fact that there are so many things you can do with it - dress it up, or (as in this case), keep it clean and simple.


How simple is this card?  I used the Old Olive watercolour pencil to colour in both her dress and the umbrella - I just used a heavier hand on her umbrella.

Other than that, the rest of the card is simple to CASE if you wish.

There is no sentiment on the inside, so this card could be for anything - celebrating walking away from a job you don't like, or a person you don't like, or is it walking towards a new adventure that is exciting and just a little scary?

If you live in New Zealand, and would like to purchase any of the products I've used to make this card, please click on the pictures below, and you'll go straight to my online store.

I hope you have a great Thursday, and that you gets lots done off your To Do list.

Andrea


Product List
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig