Sunday 8 October 2017

Global Design Project 107 #GDP107

Global Design Project 107 #GDP107

The theme this week is expressing gratitude - saying thank you. There is always something to be grateful for, and sending a card to someone to say Thank You is a very powerful way of letting someone know how much you appreciate them. 


My card follows my usual pattern of being very simple. 

The card itself is Tempting Turquoise, cut to 14.9cm x 21cm, scored along the 10.5cm line. I've used a Delicate White Doily, and three sheets of card measuring 10.5cm x 2cm. They are Whisper White, Soft Sky, and Pacific Point. 

I then stamped the sentiment onto Whisper White card, using Night of Navy ink. I used three of the blue Glitter Dots. The sentiment is from the stamp set Daisy Delight, as are the 3 small daisy stamps that are repeated over the card.

Thank you for looking at my blog - I would love it if you would leave a message and let me know what you think. Enjoy the #GDP107!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig