Monday 23 October 2017

Blends at work

I was browsing through my Facebook feed earlier this evening, and I stumbled upon this fabulous card.  Unfortunately I didn't save it, and now I can't find it, so I can't give credit to the person who first did this card.

It was very simple, but showed the blends off beautifully.  My colouring is not to her standard (I still have plenty to learn), however it still makes a cute card!



For this I used the dark and light Pink Pirouette on the flowers, and I used dark and light Cherry Cobbler on the word

This is the New Zealand standard card base size in Fresh Fig, with a Berry Burst mat and a Whisper White card front.  The stamping has been done in Memento ink.

Because the markers are alcohol based, they will cause the Basic Black ink to run.  Memento doesn't run, which makes it perfect to use with the Blends.

For a list of products, see below.  The reason the Blends and the stamp set aren't there is because they are not available until November 1.

If you live in New Zealand and would like to purchase any of these items, if you click on the pictures below you'll be taken straight to my online shop.

Thanks for reading!

Product List
Fresh Fig A4 Cardstock
$17.00
Berry Burst A4 Cardstock
$17.00
Whisper White A4 Card Stock
$19.25
Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
$12.00
SNAIL Permanent Adhesive
$12.00
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig