Monday 9 October 2017

Memories & More, not only for memory keeping


Memories & More - Not Only for Memory Keeping

I have made it a goal of mine to keep up better with memory keeping.  I confess to not doing quite as well with it as I would have liked, but it's still on my To Do list.

I've seen other people use the cards when making cards, and the other day I needed to put together a quick card, so I went to the Memories & More cards.


Check this card out - a Whisper White card base
A single card from the Colour Theory Card pack - the Colour Theory suite is my favourite in the current catalogues.  I just love the ombre look,
The sentiment and the bumblebees were from the Dragonfly Dreams stamp set, and that is everything you need to put together a great card.  I think it works for either feminine or masculine as well!

If you want to buy any of these products, please click here, and you will be taken to my 
shop.

I'd love to hear from you - leave me a comment or two and let me know if this has been helpful, inspirational, or even just a little fun! 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig