Saturday 21 October 2017

Hershey's Christmas Tree

This is just a quick post today - I made one of these Hershey's Kisses Christmas Tree.  This was not my idea (I wish!).  A very clever lady put these together - she has since gone on and done heaps of shapes - her name is Brenda Quintana, and her website is QbeesQuest.com.

Brenda has a video on her website which will give you the dimensions for this tree. You can either watch the video, or purchase the tutorial (for 99p).  I'm not going to put the dimensions on here as that could stop people buying hers, and let's face it - she invented them, she deserves the kudos and the money!

You'll see that Brenda often finishes her tree off with either a gold Rolo chocolate underneath or flat Hershey's nuggets.  Seeing as neither of those are available in New Zealand, I have used some Stampin' Up! ribbon to finish them off. 



These are a lovely stocking filler, or perhaps they could grace everyone's place setting at the Christmas table.

I'm planning to have a stall at the Riccarton Market (for those of you in Christchurch, New Zealand) in late November, and I know this will be a popular item! I feel lots of these in my future!

Even though I can't give you the dimensions, I can tell you that I used all Stampin' Up! products to make this.  Emerald Envy cardstock, Liquid Multipurpose Glue (also known as Tombow glue), and a length of Quilted Christmas Ribbon. Oh, and of course you'll need Hershey's kisses

There you have it - short and sweet. If you'd like to buy any of these items, please click on the pictures below and they will take you straight to my shop. If you have any questions, just ask!  And if you enjoyed my blog I would love it if you leave me a comment and let me know. A positive comment is just like a hug!


Emerald Envy A4 Cardstock
$17.00
Liquid Multipurpose Glue
$8.50
Quilted Christmas 1/4" (6.4 Mm) Ribbon
$14.50
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig