Sunday 29 October 2017

No creating for me today!

I had a busy day today, tidying the house after having guests (Andrew's sister and her 5 year old twins) stay for the last 6 weeks, and lots of family get togethers at our house over the last week.

Keeping a generally tidy home is something I strive for, however I don't often get there!  I'm grateful my family of males (husband and 2 boys aged 11 and 8) don't mind the chaos that sometimes happens.  I've almost managed to convince myself that it's ok to have the family dressing themselves out of the clean washing basket, on those days I don't get it all folded and put away. Not quite, but almost.

So, what did I do this evening?

I addressed what felt like 100 envelopes (would have been closer to 30), popped the new Stampin' Blends brochure in them all, stamped and sealed, ready to be posted tomorrow.

If you have a feeling I don't have your address, and you'd like to me to send you one, just send me an email at stamps.andrea@gmail.com and I'll send you one out.  Please only if you don't have a demonstrator already - if you do, ask them to send you one.

One of the perks of being a demonstrator (and there are a few perks 😉) is that you can join a Facebook page for demonstrators.  There are 22,000 demonstrators on this page. From this I find I get a really good gauge for how products are received. And these Stampin' Blends have been received really well - everyone seems to really love them, from the experienced person through to those who have never picked up an alcohol based marker before. All are finding them easy to use, and all are finding the colour combos fantastic.

They are able to be ordered from 1 November. Stampin' Up! aren't predicting any supply issues, however if you really want them soon, I advise putting your order in straight away.

If you'd like to purchase anything else from my online shop (and you live in New Zealand), please click here

Take care, and I hope the week treats you well (and gently)

Andrea
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig