Monday 30 October 2017

Today I try the Winter Wonder Embossing Folder

I really wanted to use my new Embossing Folder today - I've had it for a while, and it's time I broke the seal and put it to good use.

So I did!

I CASEd (Copy and Share Everything) this card from Amy Koenders - not only is it a gorgeous card, but it was quick and easy to make as well!



I couldn't get the Year of Cheer Speciality Washi Tape to photograph very well, however it does have a lovely shine and adds a lovely depth of colour.

I used the embossing folder off centre, as I wanted to leave room for the washi tape. After I had put the washi on, I stamped the sentiment in Night of Navy ink. The sentiment is one of the ones from the Star of Light stamp set.

I put a Rhinestone jewel in the centre of the embossing, and this finished off my card.  Inside I stamped 'Merry Christmas', also from the Star of Light stamp set.

There you have it.  Quick, easy and effective.

If you live in New Zealand and would like to purchase any of these products (or any others), click on the pictures below and you'll be taken straight to my online shop.

Thank you for reading my blog - leave me a message if you enjoyed it!


Product List
Whisper White A4 Card Stock
$19.25
Winter Wonder Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
$15.75
Year Of Cheer Specialty Washi Tape
$19.25
Night Of Navy Classic Stampin' Pad
$14.00
Star Of Light Photopolymer Stamp Set
$55.00
Rhinestone Basic Jewels
$10.75
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig