Thursday 12 October 2017

Watercolour Christmas

I've just done something that I've never done before.

And I loved it!

I purchased a kit through Stampin' Up! and I made it up tonight.

Watercolour Christmas - there is a kit to make up 20 cards (5 each of 4 designs), and almost everything you need to make the cards is in the kit. 

The cards themselves are easy to make - you really only need ink, adhesives, dimensionals and to buy the stamp set as well.  Of course, if you want to make more cards, you don't need to buy the stamp set again.

Here's what I made:

Aren't these 4 cards just lovely - classy and classic Christmas pictures.

Honestly, doing these 4 took me less than half an hour.  I could have made up the whole kit in less than an evening (and I don't get very long evenings due to little people who take up a lot of time!) (Children - I'm not referring to unruly gnomes!)

If you live in Christchurch, I'm going to offer this as a class - make up 8 cards in an evening, and if you want to buy the whole kit you could get a start on your Christmas cards at my class, then make the rest up in your own time.  Cool idea for a class I think!

And look what else comes with the cards...


Gorgeous envelopes with gold coloured liners.  I've never done anything so flash as lined my envelopes - the effect is lovely.  And what says Christmas more than gold?

I'm thrilled with this kit - as I said, everything you need to make these cards comes in the kit except for the adhesives and ink.  Of course, you can buy the stamp set that matches as well.

If you live in New Zealand and would like to purchase this kit, please click here

I hope you've enjoyed this blogpost - feel free to pass on to your friends!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig