Friday 13 October 2017

Pinterest cards

I use Pinterest as one of my main sources of inspiration - I've saved literally hundreds of cards, and I've even made some of them!  One thing that I really like about Stampin' Up! is they encourage CASEing things - Copy and Share Everything.  When I just love a card and I happen to have all of the products to make it, I'll pretty much copy it directly, and as long as I give credit to the person who actually made it, that's fine.

Other times you kind of put together several elements from several cards, and come up with your own which is a sort of mish mash of it all together, and is actually a unique card.

I thought I would show you some cards from Pinterest that have taken my interest in the last week

                                                  Caroline Helwigh Wright


heartsdelight.com


ramblingrosestudio.com

stampinpretty.com

hobbydujoir

juliedavison.com

These are all lovely cards, and all in different styles.  I love the versatility and variation that comes from using Stampin' Up! products.

If you live in New Zealand, and would like to order any of the products used to make these cards, click here and you'll go straight to my online shop.

If you have any questions about anything, don't hesitate to ask.  I don't have all the answers, but I do know where to go to get them!

Thank you for looking at my blog.  If you've enjoyed it, please leave me a comment and let me know you have!





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig