Friday 20 October 2017

Stampin' Blends are here!

They are finally here!  It's been a long wait, but these alcohol markers have been tried and tested and found to be brilliant!



Here's what Stampin' Up! have to say about their gorgeous new pens.
  • You can add just the right amount of colour where you need it with the brush tip or fine-point
  • Each colour (except Ivory and Bronze) has a light and dark shade marker, available individually or in a combo pack
  • We have done extensive in-house testing for evapouration and life testing and are really happy with the results
  • A press fit seal prevents air from entering the barrel and causing evapouration
  • The nestable lids are easy to keep track of and have a tight fit for long-lasting colour
You can order these from 1 November 2017.

Watch the Stampin' Up! video about them now!


As a demonstrator I get access to products before customers do.  It's a great perk for people like me who just can't wait to get their hands on things!  I got these markers the other day, and actually found some time this afternoon to have a play with them. I've never coloured with alcohol markers before, so I don't have a comparison, however they were easy to use and I made a cute card.

There is a card kit and stamp set that are coming out - I bought that as well, and I made one of the cards up today.

The card itself has a gorgeous pattern on it, but I stamped the 'Thank You' and coloured it in. Those of you who have used alcohol markers before won't be surprised by this, however they come with a 'Colour Lifter' which I believe you can use to lift the colour slightly to lighten something, but it can also be used to take out any colour that accidently ends up outside the lines.  It's kind of like a special crafter's magic!

If you would like a brochure about these markers and to see the kit and stamp set that complements them, and you live in New Zealand, let me know and I'll send you one.

If you like the idea of getting your hands on products before they 'go live' with customers, and again, you live in New Zealand, let me know and I can talk with you about the benefits of being a demonstrator (there are quite a few!)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig