Friday 25 May 2018

With Gratitude

I keep seeing so many gorgeous cards made with the Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut Speciality Paper, and it inspires me to make lots of cards!

There are so many facets to this paper, and so many different looks.  Todays card was one of the easiest, yet I just love the clean and simple look of it all.



See what I mean?

I've used Night of Navy cardstock as the base card, then Very Vanilla to layer.  The Delightfully Detailed paper is in Very Vanilla, so it goes perfectly.  The whole piece of paper is one of the panels - all you need to do is cut it out.

The sentiment is from the Itty Bitty Greetings stamp set - available 1 June.  The sentiment is cut out with an oval Stitched Shape.  The scalloped Layering Oval is also in Very Vanilla.  I couldn't decide what colour to do the scalloped oval as I wanted it to contrast.  If I did it in blue it would blend too much with the background, if I did it in black I was concerned it wouldn't show either, and if I did it in another colour I decided that wouldn't work either.  So I went with Very Vanilla and I really like it!

I hope you enjoy your weekend!

Andrea

Product List
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig