Wednesday 16 May 2018

This is how you make a card!

I'm a bit embarrassed by my offering last time I blogged - and so I thought I would make another card in a similar style, but do it properly! This card is again in the style of Laura K Fiorelli-Allen.

So what are the differences between my last card and this card?  The main difference is layers - they make the card look like a professional, gorgeous card you would be proud to send someone.  Another difference is I made an effort to get the photo much more representative of the colour, which pleases my eye heaps more!

This card is made with a new colour in the Stampin' Up! range, and it's called Merry Merlot.  I see plenty of this colour in my future!

I used Very Vanilla for the layers (as well as Basic Black), and that's because the Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut Speciality Paper is in Very Vanilla, 

The sentiment is (again) from the Itty Bitty Greetings stamp set - a small greeting for every occasion! The Very Vanilla that the sentiment is stamped on was cut out with Stitched Shapes, and the Basic Black scalloped piece is from the Layering Ovals.

Thanks for stopping by!
Andrea

Product List
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig