Monday 7 May 2018

Delightfully Detailed

Thank you for stopping by!

I've used a couple of items from this suite for the first time - and they really are super easy to use, as long as you're careful.

Check this card out:

The Delightfully Detailed Note Cards are a great buy - they match sizewise with the Delightfully Detailed Designer Series Paper, and they come already coloured. The area to the top right of this photo is not over exposed (although it looks a little like it could be), but that's the way the card is. There are several different colours and styles of note card. They come with matching envelopes in Very Vanilla as well - ready to go!

I finally got brave and cut into the Delightfully Detailed Designer Series Paper. This has gorgeous lacy patterns - and there are some that you can use on these notelets, some you can use as borders. They are white on one side and Very Vanilla on the other.  You could always sponge some colour onto them as well.

I found the cutting very nerve racking, however once I got started it was fine.  You do have to be quite careful, and I did find that when I went to take the rest of the DSP out of my cutter I had to be very careful as it kept getting caught.

I decided to sponge the Liquid Mulitpurpose Glue (also known as Tombow) onto the back of the piece I was using and I went all over with this piece as I could see pieces getting bent as I put them into the envelope.

The sentiment and flower were out of the Perennial Birthday stamp set, and I used the Triple Banner Punch to cut the 'flag' end of the sentiment.  I stamped in Rich Razzleberry Ink, and I used the Light Rich Razzleberry Blend to colour the flower.  I then adhered the sentiment using dimensionals.

As you can see - most of the work is done for you, and with care, it's easy to create masterpieces!

Enjoy the rest of your day!

Andrea

Product List
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig