Sunday 6 May 2018

Pinterest Favourites for this week

Welcome to my blog!

Today I'm going to show you what my favourite Pinterest saves were this week.  I have to be very careful on Pinterest as I can waste heaps of time...so I've learned to put a timer on, and then actually stopping when the timer goes off!

Anyway - without further ado, here are my favourite picks:

JanBcards.com

Stampingwithtracy.com

stampininthesand.blogspot.com

runningwscissorsstamper.blogspot.com

heartsdelightcards.com

stampwithamyk

I was thinking about this as I put this blog together, and it's a really nice way of showing you projects made with products that I don't own.  As much as I would love to 'have it all', that's not possible.  Also good to show you different styles to my own.

I hope you enjoyed my selection

Take care,
Andrea




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig