Thursday 10 May 2018

More Delightfully Detailed

Oh my gosh - this Delightfully Detailed Laser Cut Designer Series Paper (there's a mouthful for you!) is just divine - here's another card I made with it, and it's just as gorgeous as my last card was.



I love the delicate look of this paper.  Again, it's the 'ombre' look of the card underneath that makes this look like it's a little overexposed to the right of the card.

A reminder that you have to be very careful when cutting the Delightfully Detailed paper, and to adhere it I used Liquid Multipurpose Glue and sponged it over the whole piece of paper. I didn't want to run the risk of the some of the detail getting scuffed as it was slipped into the envelope.

I used the Perennial Birthday stamp set to stamp the sentiment.

This was an easy to make card.

Please click on the pictures below if you wish to purchase anything from my online store (only available if  you live in New Zealand)

Take care,
Andrea

Product List
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig