Tuesday 15 May 2018

Using Delightfully Detailed again

Welcome to my blog!  I hope you enjoy my card today - leave me a message if you've tried something similar.

Today's card is CASE'd (Copy And Share Everything) from the very talented Laura K Fiorelli-Allen. I made a couple of mistakes on mine though, that I'll share more about a bit later on.

Here's today's card:

This card would definitely come under the 'genre' of 'Clean and Simple'.  In some respects I like the simplicity, but in others I know this would have been more effective had I put some layers on the front.  Oh well, we live and learn, don't we!

Ok, that got what I should have done out of the way, now lets look at what I did do!

The card colour is Lovely Lipstick, one of the new InColours. It is actually redder than this, but no matter what I did I couldn't get my phone to take a red picture, it kept looking very pink. Having said that, my husband said it's pink, so maybe it's just me thinking it's more red!

The gorgeous pattern is from the new Stampin' Up! Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut Paper - there are lots of different panels and some full 12" x 12" paper that are these amazing fine cut patterns - I carefully cut out this section.  I then sponged the back with Liquid Multipurpose Glue and carefully placed it on the card.  It's all a very delicate process, as it's so fine it's easy to rip.

I stamped the sentiment on Very Vanilla cardstock, using the Itty Bitty Greetings stamp set - this is a set from the new Catalogue, and it's got heaps of small sentiments. I cut the sentiment out using the smalled Stitched Shapes oval.  The scalloped layer in Basic Black was cut out using one of the Layered Ovals framelits.

If you'd like to purchase any of the products I've used to make this card, and if you live in New Zealand, please click on one of the photos below, and you'll be taken straight to my online store.

Have a great Wednesday!
Andrea 

Product List
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig