Saturday 5 May 2018

Love What You Do

Those who know me would tell you that I'm very deliberate about things I do, and my crafting style follows this - everything that can be straight I aim to have perfectly straight.  I've been seeing lots of people ripping paper to give a less rigid affect, and I finally used it myself for the first time.



This is a super simple card, but I think it's lovely - and the ripped paper stops it from being too clinical. 

I started with a base of Crumb Cake cardstock, and used Berry Burst card stock for the mat.  Next I have a piece of the Share What You Love Designer Series Paper, and then a smaller piece of another sheet of the same series of paper.  The pink striped one I ripped very carefully - it was easy to rip it straightish (or I would never have managed to be happy with it).

I finished off the card with a piece of Whisper White cardstock, and I stamped the sentiment with Memento Black ink.  The sentiment is from the Love What You Do stamp set.  Three of the Share What You Love Artisan Pearls 

I hope you enjoy making this card.

Have a good Sunday

Andrea


Product List
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig