Wednesday 6 June 2018

Graceful Glass In Colours

Thank you for stopping by!

I've been happily colouring the Graceful Glass Vellum using my Blends.  I love the effect.  Today though, I decided I wanted to use my new In Color marker pens - and I started with Lovely Lipstick and Pineapple Punch - and they look totally fantastic together!  For those of you who are slightly concerned about the above sentence - In Color is trademarked as the name for the 5 colours that Stampin' Up! renew each year.  Even though I spell colour with the 'u', in this instance it is in fact correct to spell it the American way.  If you didn't know I was a fiend for correct spelling, you do now!


These colours together are rich and beautiful.  I coloured on the top of the vellum this time, so the colour is extra strong.  

The only thing I regret about these cards is the fact that I don't have the associated stamp set, which has a gorgeous font which really goes well with the stained glass affect. It's now firmly at the top of my wish list (you've got all year Andrea...you don't have to get everything now...hahahaha!)

This next card has the vellum coloured around the other way, and I like it just as much as the other one.  In fact, I think I like it slightly more!


The stamp set I used is Love What You Do - I really like this sentiment.  If it wasn't a beautiful day before you got this in your mailbox, it would be a lot brighter afterwards!

If you live in New Zealand and would like to purchase any of the products I've used to make this card, then click on the pictures below and you'll go straight to my online store. 

I hope you enjoy your Thursday!

Andrea

Product List
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig