Monday 18 June 2018

You are Simply The Best!

I saw a very cool card on Facebook today by Pam Mead using the Varied Vases suite.  It was so cool I decided to CASE it (Copy and Share Everything).  Of course, I couldn't resist putting my own spin on it!



I decided to showcase the new In Color, Call Me Clover.  I just love this colour - bold and vibrant.  I liked it so much I only used two other colours - a splash of Pineapple Punch on the flowers, and Memento black for outlines and the sentiment.

The vases are made with the Vase Builder Punch, and I used the 2018-2020 In Colour Designer Series Paper.  The patterns here are both sides of one sheet.

I used my 2018-2020 Stampin' Write markers to do the colouring of the flowers.

Then I used the 1/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, also in Call Me Clover.

I like adhering ribbon with a glue dot on the back of the card, and I also like to use some SNAIL adhesive on the back of the ribbon that adheres to the front of the card.  I've always had problems with my ribbon becoming too loose, and I find using both adhesives keeps it exactly where I want it.

My husband said he didn't know if the ribbon added anything, but I think it does - we agreed to disagree! I like the extra splash of colour, and I would worry without the ribbon the card wouldn't look finished!

If you live in New Zealand and you'd like to purchase any of the products I've used to make this card, please click on the product pictures, and you'll go straight to my online store. 

Thanks for joining me!
Andrea 

Product List
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig