Wednesday 20 June 2018

I Love What I Do!

I feel so lucky - I love what I do! I get to create really cool things, and I get to share them with other people. 

My card today is simple, but lovely in it's simplicity. It uses one of the new In Colors too, I'm falling in love with all of them!



See what I mean?

I've used Grapefruit Grove cardstock, layered with Whisper White.  The black stamping is with Memento Ink, and the very gentle colour on the flowers is Grapefruit Grove stamped off once.

Love What You Do is the stamp set I used, and I finished my card off with some of the new Faceted Dots, which are just gorgeous.  They come in 4 colours (Black, Blackberry Bliss, Grapefruit Grove and Mint Macaron), and in 3 sizes. When you look at them closely they appear to have a matte finish, but when  you move them around in the light a little the facets make them look shiny as they catch the light.

So simple - anyone can do this!

If you like the idea of sharing what you love, and if you also love Stampin' Up!, then you might want to have a chat with me about becoming a demonstrator.  It's fantastic fun, and you can work to build it up into a business, or you can join just to get the joining kit (which is $189 and has $96 worth of free product for you), and then the Demonstrator Discount which is 20%.  There's no obligation to sell products if that's not your thing.

If you live in NZ and you'd like to purchase any of the items I've used to make my card, then click on any of the pictures below and you'll go straight to my online store where you can shop to your hearts content!

Product List
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig