Wednesday 13 June 2018

Varied Vases

Thank you for reading my blog today!

I had a play with a brand new set today - Varied Vases.  This is a beautiful set that is already proving very popular on Pinterest.

Here's the card I made this evening:



I don't know if you've seen Paula Dobson's card made with this set, but this is not so much 'CASEing' hers (Copy and Share Everything), as it is trying to 'channel' hers.

I'm getting a little more confident in colouring - I used the Watercolour Pencils here, and then used a Blender Pen to make it look more like a watercolour than straight pencil.

I stamped all of the images in Sahara Sand, then I coloured over them.  I used the Grapefruit Grove ribbon, and I was done.

One regret was forgetting that I was using such a light stamp pad when it came to the sentiment - it would have looked a lot better in Crumb Cake.

Never mind...we live and learn, don't we!

If you live in New Zealand, and would like to purchase any of the products I've used to make this card, please click on the pictures below and you'll be taken straight to my online store.

Take care,
Andrea

Product List
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig