Saturday 16 June 2018

Shares

Welcome to my Shares for the 2018-2019 Annual Catalogue!
For New Zealanders Only

If you're anything like me, your wishlist will be long and interesting!!!  There’s so much to love in the new catalogue!
Let me help you budget for some of those items by offering two options for DSP Shares and a Ribbon Share.
What is a “Share”?
A share is a select range of products from the catalogue broken into smaller quantities so that you can order more of your favourites.  Smaller quantities means a smaller cost.  Think of it as a try before you buy option – or a get it all now option.  Buy ALL the new DSP, Color Collection DSP and/or Ribbon in a ‘sampler’ and then purchase full packs or reels of your favourites.
What makes up a “Share”?
I’ve calculated what I need for each share, how many people the share will include and the total cost.  I collect orders until I fill the share and then I order all the materials (paper or ribbon) required for the share.  Once they arrive, I cut the paper or ribbon and package for delivery or pickup.  There’s three options to choose from.
What 2018-2019 Annual Catalogue Shares are available?
Prices are for local pick up – to add delivery, see section below on getting your order.
First up is a Share of the almost all the Designer Series Paper in the new Catalogue. I'm not including the Delightfully Detailed paper as it's too hard to cut up evenly.


You'll get all 6"x6" pieces of paper.
6 x Tea Room, 6 x Broadway Bound, 6 x Share What You Love, 12 x Graceful Glass, 6 x Twinkle Twinkle, 6 x Under the Mistletoe, 6 x Nature's Poem, 6 x Petal Promenade, 6 x Tranquil Textures, 6 x Animal Expedition, 6 x Best Route, 12 x Garden Impressions, 12 x Tropical Escape, 12 x Wood Textures.  You'll receive 108 pieces of 6" x 6" paper. 

If you want to participate in this one, please click on the Pay Now (PayPal) button below












Next up is the Ribbon Share - most of the new ribbons in the new Catalogue are included.


You'll get: 55cm of Leaf Ribbon, 110cm of two colours of 1/8" Cord, 110cm of three colours of 1/4" Mini Striped Ribbon, 110cm of 3/8" Real Red Ribbon, 110cm x five colours of 1/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, 110cm x two colours of 5/8" Polka Dot Ribbon, 110cm x two colours of 1/2" Textured Weave Ribbon, 110cm x 3/8" Mini Ruffled Ribbon, 55cm x 4 colours of Natures Twine, 110cm of 1/2" Black Satin Ribbon, 110cm of 1/4" Rich Razzleberry Velvet Ribbon, 55cm of two colours of Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack, and 55cm of two colours of Tea Room Ribbon Pack

If you want to participate in this one, Please click on the Pay Now (PayPal) button













My final share this year is the Colour Stacks - these packs are 6"x6", and come in every colour Stampin' Up! has.


You'll get:
2017-2019 In Colours - 10 sheets
2018-2020 In Colours - 10 sheets
Brights - 10 sheets*
Regals - 10 sheets*
Subtles - 10 sheets*
Neutrals - 10 sheets*
* Alternating Designs










If you'd like to purchase all 3:








If you're able to pick up in Christchurch, that's fine.  If you need me to post it to you, please pay postage below


Postage Rates




If I don't have enough people sign up to make the share viable, I will refund your money, including postage

When do you get your items?
Items will generally be ready to post within 3 weeks of me receiving your order.  In the unlikely event I am unable to complete the numbers required for a share, I will refund your purchase via PayPal.  If you are local & picking up, I will contact you to arrange a pick up date.  If you have opted for postage, I will contact you with a tracking number once your parcel is posted.
If you have any questions, please let me know via email!!!
Take care,
Andrea




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig