Tuesday 14 April 2020

Saying Thank You In Style

This card is inspired by one that Narelle Farrugia made - in fact mine is almost a replica, but I loved hers so much, I just had to make it.  



I love the Pool Party that provides all the colour to this card, and I did make one change from Narelle's original - I used the Subtle Embossing Folder on the card front, although I wasn't able to get it to show in the photo.

I've used the Painted Poppies stamp set, and my sentiment comes from the Peaceful Moments set.

I fussy cut the flowers and the leaves, and I used a sponge dauber to apply the colour.



I'm not generally very good at fussy cutting, so I was quite impressed with my efforts for this card.

Thank you cards are so lovely to send, and so lovely to receive.  They always bring a smile to my face.

Product List



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig