Sunday 12 April 2020

Sail Away (but stay at home)


The Silver Stampers are a small group of Stampin' Up! demonstrators from Christchurch, New Zealand.  We love to craft, and being in social isolation from each other doesn't change that.  We've been having online meetings, and this is a way of sharing our work with you.  Today we've focussed on the Come Sail Away Suite of products.  In New Zealand we can't actually sail away anywhere, but we can still enjoy the thought!

Here is my contribution to the blog hop:



Light houses have featured for many years in my husband's family - they used to live over near Akaroa, on Banks Peninsula, and the lighthouse there was always a favourite place to visit whenever they went to Akaroa for supplies.




For this card, I've used Basic Black, Real Red and Whisper White cardstocks, and I've used the Light Real Red Blends, Light Daffodil Delight Blends and the Light Old Olive Blend to colour the grass.

You can just see the yellow colour in the windows of the lighthouse up the top.  I've used Memento Black ink, and the sentiment is from the Perennial Birthday stamp set.  I've used White Embossing Powder and heat embossed the sentiment.

Overall, a quick and simple card that showcases this stamp set really well.




If you live in New Zealand and would like to purchase any of the products I've used to make this card, please click on one of the pictures below and you'll go straight to my online store, where you can shop for as long as you like!  You need to know that as the N.Z. Government doesn't consider Stampin' Up! products essential (even though we all know that's just weird), you can make your purchase, and your goods will be packed, then they will be held and posted to you once the Alert Level 4 restrictions are lifted.

To go to my friend's blog, Angela Meiritz-Reid, please click on the next button below



SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Love your card Andrea and great colouring x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the stripes on your lighthouse - maybe I could try some colouring!!!

    ReplyDelete

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig