Saturday 18 April 2020

Sail Away with a Pop of Green!

You may have realised that I work best in the 'Clean and Simple' style of crafting. I like white space, and I like 'un-fussy' cards.  

Here's another example of an un-fussy card that I made a wee while ago, and it's perfect for the man in your life!



Although there's no 'white space' as such on this card, it still couldn't be called fussy.  To get the colour wash behind the pictures I used an Aqua Painter along with Balmy Blue ink.  I've owned the Aqua Painters for a while, but this is actually the first time I've used them.  I was mad to not use them before, and they're already being put to very good use in my craft room.

The Sailing Home stamp set alongside the coordinating dies (Smooth Sailing) were how I made the pictures and cut out the anchor, and the sailboat.  The compass was cut out using one of the Layering Circles Dies.  And that pop of green - that's Granny Apple Green, and it looks almost good enough to eat here!



If you wish to purchase any of the supplies I've used to make this card, please click on one of the pictures below, and you'll go straight to my online shop.

Have a fantastic Thursday!

Product List
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig