Thursday 2 April 2020

Poppy Parade makes a simple, easy card

I was speaking with a colleague, and I learned that she was about to have a self-transplant of her bone marrow to fight multiple myeloma.  What this potentially meant was several weeks in isolation in a hospital ward.  I thought stamping might be something she would enjoy doing whilst in isolation (if she felt well enough), so I ran a mini class for her at work, and she loved the card we made!


I pre-cut everything the way I would for a class, and I had everything ready to go - she loved the stamping, and the fact that she could make a beautiful card in minutes with some preparation beforehand.

For this card I used Blackberry Bliss and Whisper White card stock, Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper, and the Painted Poppies stamp set.  

I coloured the image with Blackberry Bliss ink and an Aqua Painter.  The Happy Birthday sentiment is from a Sale-a-bration item which is no longer available, but lots of Stampin' Up! stamp sets have lovely Happy Birthday sentiments you could use. 

Here are the products I used to make this card - if you would like to purchase anything, just click on the picture and you'll go through to my online shop

Product List
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig