Tuesday 28 April 2020

A Clean and Simple Sympathy Card

There are always times in our lives when those we know are touched by grief. Being able to give a handmade sympathy card adds to the heartfelt nature of giving the card. We can't change what has happened for that person, but our words can let them know they aren't alone in their grief.

I saw a variation of this card on Pinterest, and I liked it so much I made it. 


I've the background writing is a stamp from the Very Versailles stamp set, and the picture is from the Painted Poppies set.  I've coloured them in using the Light Real Red Blend. 
The sentiment is heat embossed with the White Embossing Powder, and the sentiment itself is from the Itty Bitty Greetings stamp set.


In this picture you can just see that I've decorated the inside of the card as well - I stamped the flowers from the front along the base of the insert on the inside, and coloured them using the same Light Real Red Blend.  A lovely touch when you open the card.

If you'd like to make a version of this card, and you're missing some of the elements, please click on the pictures below, and you'll go straight to my online store.  If you live in New Zealand, you can shop there 24/7!

Product List
Layering Circles Dies
Layering Circles Dies
[141705]
$69.00
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig