Thursday 25 January 2018

True Gentleman take two

I managed to have another play with these products, and created a much simpler card this time - way quicker to make, but still a lovely card to send I think.



Again, I've used a standard (NZ) card front, which is 14.9cm x 21cm, folded in half along the 10.5cm line.  This is in Night of Navy cardstock

The True Gentleman Designer Series Paper is 14.4cm x 5.25cm (approx), and then I stamped the sentiments in Night of Navy Ink on Whisper White cardstock.
I used the SNAIL adhesive - I find this so easy to use and as long as you keep it out of direct sunlight, I find it stays in place on cards just fine.

So there you have it - an incredibly easy card for the men in your life!

If you live in New Zealand and would like to order any of the products I've used today, please click on the pictures below and you'll go straight to my online store.

Product List
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig