Wednesday 3 January 2018

The New Occasions Catalogue goes live today!

Happy New Year!

I'm still in shock that it's now 2018, but I hope you all had a lovely festive season.  For me that meant 5 days with lots of family staying, and 5 more days recovering from that!

I must apologise for their being no blog posts for 2 months - it's been a really busy two months and I haven't had the time to spend on Stampin' Up! that I usually do.

It's going to be another couple of weeks until I get fully back into things, but I wanted to let you know about the new Catalogue that went live today.  And of course, not only the new catalogue, but also the new Sale-a-bration that started today!


Click here to go to my shop and see the catalogue

Click here to go see this catalogue

We all love getting something for nothing, and now's your opportunity!  For every $110 you spend before 31 March, you will be able to choose something FOR FREE!! from the new Sale-a-bration catalogue.  There are so many really yummy products in there - I've limited myself quite severely at the moment, but I can see I'm going to need to get more!

Of course, if you spend $220 you can get two FREE products!  Stampin' Up! are also doing a new thing this year - some of the sets in Sale-a-bration are $220.  There's an amazing stamp set that I'll be blogging about soon, as well as some gorgeous framelits.  The framelits are actually going to be available to buy in the catalogue that will be released on 1 July.

There is also an amazing special for people who are thinking of joining as a demonstrator - as usual, there is no commitment necessary.  You can join up for $189 dollars and you are able to choose $285 worth of product from the Annual and Occasions catalogues so you immediately have $96 worth of FREE product.  Until the 31 March you also choose 2 FREE stamp sets - any stamp sets you like (but not from the Sale-a-bration catalogue).  You can then choose to go ahead and work as a demonstrator to add to the family income, or you can choose to leave it and drop as a demonstrator a few months later.  Either way is fine, however for as long as you stay a demo, you get a 20% discount on all your products.  It's a great deal at the moment.  If you live in New Zealand and would like to take advantage of this, just send me an email or message me.

If you live in New Zealand and don't have a demonstrator, I can send you the new catalogues - again, just message me or email me.  If you already have a demonstrator though, please get one through them!

Feel free to pass my details on to any friends who you think may be interested - I'm very happy to send them catalogues as well!

Please ask if you have any questions - I'm not an expert but I know several people who are who can help me answer any questions you have.

I hope you are getting a break over the next few weeks, and are able to spend some time relaxing and of course crafting!

Take care,
Andrea



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig