Sunday 14 January 2018

It's a new year, so a new calendar is needed

I don't know about you, but I always like to have a calendar at hand.  Have a look at these cuties, they are so easy to make!



    


            I made a whole bunch of these just after Christmas - some I gave out to those I work with at my 'other employment', and some I gave out as Customer Thank You's for those who ordered from me in December.

Although the photos show them as different sizes, that's due to my photographer, not the mini desk calendar. (I was the photographer by the way!).

I used any paper I had on hand - they are all current Stampin' Up! papers.  I coordinated the cardstock. That's the beauty of Stampin' Up! It all coordinates beautifully.


If you live in New Zealand and would like to buy any of these products, just click on the item name or number below, and you'll go straight to my online shop.

I'll even send you a Customer Thank You for ordering with me!



Product List





SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Great to see you back blogging again Andrea as I had missed you. Lila

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lila. I missed blogging too, but sometimes life gets in the way!

      Delete
  2. PS I got comment to work this time!

    ReplyDelete

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig