Friday 3 November 2017

Another classy Year of Cheer Christmas card

This is another card that I've CASEd (Copy and Share Everything) from Pinterest - it was actually in the same post as the one I did last night, so I have no name for this one either, and I can't give credit where credit is defintely due.



This card is still showcasing the Foil Snowflakes, but this time I used a silver one.  You get 12 gold and 12 silver in the pack. They're beautiful and are super simple to add to a project.

I used a New Zealand standard card size, making it out of Tranquil Tide.  I really like the tiny bit of colour visible, I think it works great with the silver on the rest of the card. I made my card front out of Whisper White cardstock.  I adhered a piece of Year of Cheer Designer Series Paper to my card front, then adhered the Foil Snowflake on as well. I used the SNAIL adhesive - this tends to be my go-to adhesive as I find it really easy to use.

Next I stamped the snowflake onto another piece of Whisper White card stock, and cut it out using the Layering Circles Framelit Dies. I popped that in the centre of the Foil Snowflake.  I then stamped the sentiment on the card front (using Basic Black ink), and adhered the card front to the card base.

My final step was to use Silver Metallic Thread to tie a bow to the Year of Cheer Embellishment, then a Glue Dot to adhere that to the front of the card.  Then I was done.

I love the simplicity of this look - I can see myself making 10 or 15 of these really easily, as it's all really easy to put together.  Easy, but it looks good!

If you live in New Zealand and would like to purchase any of the products I've used tonight, please click on the pictures below and you will go straight to my online shop. You can do this at any time convenient to you - the shop is open 24/7!

Thank you for reading my blog.  I'd really appreciate it if you left me a comment if you liked this card - I've said it before, but leaving a comment is like giving me a hug (and I love a good hug!)  

Product List
Tranquil Tide A4 Cardstock
$17.00
Whisper White A4 Card Stock
$19.25
Year Of Cheer Specialty Designer Series Paper
$27.75
Year Of Cheer Embellishments
$17.00
Foil Snowflakes
$12.00
Snowflake Sentiments Clear-Mount Stamp Set
$47.00
SNAIL Permanent Adhesive
$12.00
Glue Dots
$10.00
Silver Metallic Thread
$6.50
Layering Circle Framelits Dies
$69.00
Basic Black Archival Stampin’ Pad
$15.00
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig