Wednesday 7 February 2018

Loving the Painted with Love paper!

Do you ever do the same thing as me?  Buy a set of Designer Series Paper and then not open it for ages?

I've had the Painted with Love paper for over 2 months now, and I finally broke into it tonight.  What a waste of two months!  This paper is gorgeous! I even like all the reverse designs too (which isn't always the case).  I was planning to make some cards with different papers, but I ended up making quite a few with only the Painted with Love paper.  I'll show them to you over the next few days.

First up is this one - also using the Heart Happiness stamp set that coordinates with the paper.





This is just one of the papers in the set that I love.  Some are really bold, striking colours and some are more gentle.  I've started gentle, but tomorrow's won't be!

It's hard to see on the photo, but each of the little hearts on the paper is either gold foil, Rich Razzleberry, Calypso Coral, Melon Mambo or Powder Pink.  It makes for a great background, and also means you have heaps of choice for which card stock you want to use to coordinate with it - I used Berry Burst for this one as I thought that was one of the colours, but in fact it looked ok so I went with it (turn mistakes into advantages!)

The stamped hearts are all from the Heart Happiness stamp set - this has all sorts of different hearts - different sizes, different shading.  I love that larger stamp in the background. That's stamped in Melon Mambo, stamped off once.  It was too strong a colour for the look I was going for when I stamped it first, but stamped off once it looked great.  The other 3 heart stamps are stamped in Rich Razzleberry and Melon Mambo.

There is a coordinating die set with the stamps and paper - it's Lots to Love Box framelits dies.  This cut out the larger hearts, and I used the Sweet and Sassy framelits to cut the smaller heart out.

For the card with the sentiment, I used a cluster of wee hearts stamp that is in the Heart Happiness set, and stamped them on Whisper White cardstock with Powder Pink ink.  I really liked the look, as it makes it look like another Designer Series Paper!  The sentiment is stamped in Melon Mambo, and is from the Waterfront Stamp set.

The hearts were all popped up with dimensionals - giving a lovely depth to the card in real life.

I loved the look of this card - sweetly gentle.  Perfect to give someone after they have enriched your life by doing something for you.

If you live in New Zealand, and would like to purchase any of the products I've used here, please click on the pictures below, and you'll go straight to my online shop.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.  I'm always happy to answer Stampin' Up! questions. I don't have all the answers, but I know people who know things!!

Take care, and happy crafting!
Andrea


Product List
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig